Historically, the ISIC card provides students with access to exclusive discounts on travel opportunities. ISIC cardholders can explore the world and discover new countries, cultures and languages at reduced rates.Today, the portfolio of services goes far beyond travel alone. Benefits extend anywhere from entertainment, software and travel to food, museums, educational courses and sports activities and much more.
ISIC is also supported by the European Council on Culture and the Andean Community of Nations. The card is recognized by universities, academic institutions, student unions, national governments, financial institutions and ministries of education around the world.
- Prove your student status where ever you go
- Access more than 2,51,000 discount locations in more than 135 countries worldwide
- Save money every day both at home and abroad
- Access student services and facilities internationally
1. April this year to July next year
2. August this year to November next year
These validities remain constant regardless of the date of issuance.
- Online ordering:Fill in the registration form and upload the following documents,
- a. Passport sized photo
- b. Proof of identity: Drivers license/passport / Voter ID card/Aadhaar Card
- c. Proof of Full-time Student Status: Present ID issued by your school/institute or official letter or documentation from your place of study confirming student as a paid-up full-time student.
- d. Any other relevant document (if necessary)
Please select the suitable payment method and use the voucher code (if applicable).After payment we will verify your documents and dispatch your card via Speed Post (Rs. 20/-) or Blue Dart (Rs. 100/-) at your registered address.
- Issuance Center Network:
You can purchase ISIC through our distribution agent across the Country.Click here to find the nearest issuing center.
- By Courier / Post
Click here to download the application form. Send us the completed form with the required documents along with a Demand Draft of INR 575.00 (INR 500+15% tax) PLUS Speed Post (Rs. 20/-) or Blue Dart (Rs. 100/-) charges for sending the card to your registered address. The DD needs to be in favor of STIC Youth Travels Pvt. Ltd payable at Gurgaon and should be sent at the below mentioned address.
Tower C, IInd Floor, DLF Cyber Greens Building,
DLF Phase-III, Gurgaon, Haryana-122002 (India)
ALL CLEAR? GET YOUR CARD NOW!