Never Pay the Full Price with International Teacher Identity Card
Know More About ITIC
- ITIC is the only internationally accepted Teacher ID card in 125+ countries.
- The card gives you access to 1,50,000+ benefits and discounts including, travel, restaurants & hotels, mobile SIM cards, spa & wellness centers, retail shops, adventure parks, pharmacy, book stores, and many more.
- You can enjoy a world of discounts for one year from the month of issue
- ITIC has been endorsed by the United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO) since 1968. ITIC is also endorsed by Ministry of Education, Science & Technology, Canadian Association of University Teachers, the European Council on Culture and the Andean Community of Nations.
- Recognized by universities, academic institutions, student unions, national governments, financial institutions and ministries of education around the world, this card is a global identity proof of a teacher.
Teachers change the life of students and make their life more meaningful. They put in efforts and time, but don’t get enough credit for the hard work they do. ISIC has done its part in appreciating the role that teachers play in our lives. Now get rewarded for being a teacher with exclusive teacher discounts and benefits for teachers and academic employees with International Teacher Identity Card.
How to Get ITIC Card?
Full-time teachers, lecturers, professors, and other educational professionals are eligible to apply for this card. Prove your teacher status with your faculty ID card, letter from College/School/University.
Make more out of your money with all these savings. Order your International Teacher Identity Card online through the ISIC website and get it delivered to your address!
A school / university issued ITIC card is issued once for the entire time the teacher is contracted to the school. These school / university issued cards generally offer a discount on the retail price and are also able to take advantage of the annual renewal system which enables the cardholder to retain the same card throughout their teaching contract.
Cards issued by the schools / universities can also contain microchips which enable teachers to access required features (entry into buildings, use in cafeterias and canteens, copiers, library cards etc.).
- Online ordering
Fill in the web application, which requires to upload a document confirming your teaching status as issued by your school / university. After payment, we will mail the card to your home or you can pick it up from our ISIC Point store in Prague..
- Distribution network
You can purchase an ITIC while you wait through our ISIC agent network across the country.
- By Courier / Post
Click Here to download the application form and send the filled form,required documents alongwith Demand Draft of INR 590.00 in favour of STIC Youth Travels Pvt. Ltd. payable at Gurgaon to: ISIC India
C/O STIC Travels Pvt. Ltd.
2nd floor, Tower-C, Cyber Greens, DLF Phase-III, Gurgaon, Haryana – 122002 (India)
Please note that unlike the school / university cards, you cannot extend the validity of these cards, and these cards will not contain any microchips that may be used for various practical purposes on your school´s campus.
ALL CLEAR? GET IT NOW!