International Student Identity Card (ISIC) Student Ambassador Program
The ISIC Student Ambassador program is a leadership opportunity for students who are dedicated to serving, representing and promoting ISIC, IYTC and ITIC cards and its benefits among Students, Youth and Teachers respectively. Student Ambassadors (SA) will serve as an ISIC representative and perform duties within the college campus and among their social network.
- During the program SA will learn more about ISIC and its benefits
- Receive sales training from our most successful Managers.
- Play the role of ISIC representative in your college
- Earn a commission based stipend
- Plan, organize and execute online events
Responsibilities of Student Ambassador
- To promote ISIC and its benefits among students
- To promote IYTC and ITIC to youth and teachers respectively
- Supporting ISIC to strengthen the network of Student Ambassador
- Introducing ISIC to various schools, colleges, institutes and universities
- Developing a network on social networking sites like facebook, twitter, instagram, snap chat etc
- Promoting ISIC posts on all social media network
What we require from our Student Ambassador
We give our ambassadors an opportunity to enhance their personality, communication skills which will eventually boost their confidence.
An ideal Student Ambassador should be –
- Should have strong social network
- Available to work for at least 12 hours in a week
- Should be active on social networking sites / mobile apps
ISIC will pay to the student ambassador INR 100 on every successful sale of ISIC/IYTC/ITIC card through online registration. The accumulated amount will be paid on a monthly basis. Every application via student ambassador will get a 10% off on their ISIC/ITIC/IYTC card.
ISIC will provide following to Student Ambassador
- Appointment Letter – A letter of appointment as a Student Ambassador for ISIC
- Letter of recommendation – A letter of recommendation from the ISIC association which can be used as a reference for the Resume.
- Commission based stipend